Pasadena Cyclery is excited to announce the all new "Sunday Morning Neighborhood Stroll".
A ride / clinic just for The Beginner Rider just starting out or the rider wanting to ride more effectively.
- Is this ride for you well, have you asked these questions before,
- What are these gears for and why should I use them?
- How can I climb steep hills with out stopping?
- why am I scared to ride in the street with all those cars?
- What do I need to commute to work?
- What do I do if I get a flat tire?
The Sunday Stroll will start at 8 am from the Pasadena Cyclery parking lot. A brief discussion on the
ride for that day then we roll out at 8:30 am. The ride will end back at Pasadena Cyclery lot at 11:30 am. If you are a first time rider be sure to let everyone know so they can help offer tips and give you more space,
NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND EVER on these rides. each couple weeks the ride miles will increase.
The goal is to get you comfortable riding 30 miles through the streets of Pasadena by the summer.
The ride is lead by our very own Ray Herrera. Ray is one of Pasadena Cyclery's top mechanics and has been teaching bicycle skills to groups like The Pasadena Mountain Bike Club, The L.A. Trail Bikers and the Boy scouts of America.
Things to bring on your ride:
- A Helmet
- Water or other Hydration
- A spare tube
- an air source (pump or Co2)
- A multi-tool
- A tire lever
- A patch kit (optional)
- And a bar or gel for fuel.
To sign up for the rides just go to our Facebook Page or you can Email Ray at,
email@example.com anytime before the ride.
Ride Always Cancelled if there is a chance of rain