Introducing Gary Young's signature Wavelength frame. With a longer rear end and top-tube options, this frame is designed for riders who love to go fast and want a more stable ride for trails and transitions.
- 100% 4130 chromoly frame
- Removable U-brake hardware and Gyro tabs
- Wave Down Tube: Down tube dents are common with the competitor's frames and they significantly weaken the front end of your bike. The double-butted, 1.45" diameter down-tube feature Sunday's proven Wave shaping to fight denting against contact made from a rail, ledge, coping and whatever else happens to get thrown at it
- Miter Cut Top Tube: A miter-cut top tube creates a precise joint with the seat stays during welding. This increases the strength substantially over frames that use a “sandwiched” top tube at this critical junction.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. They are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in position and to simplify wheel removal
|Cool Gray / 21.25-inch / 20-inch||630950928316||SBFR-135-MCGRY||SUN43546086Y|
|Matte Cool Grey / 21-inch / 20-inch||630950928309||SBFR-134-MRAW||SUN41776787Y|