K-Edge Go Big On-Center Mount
The new Go Big On-Center Mount the next generation in K-EDGE's industry leading GoPro style interface Camera Mounts. The new mounts provide easier installation with a stronger more secure platform for your action camera, available in 31.8 and 35mm options. On-Center give you a better framed image with the newer style cameras that have lenses centered on the camera, such as the GoPro Session and Garmin VIRB.
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Compatibility – fits 31.8mm and 35mm diameter bars; all mounting hardware included; works with all GoPro HERO Original, HERO2, HERO3, and GoPro Session Cameras. Shimano CM-1000, Garmin VIRB, and Garmin VIRB X.
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
*The NEW K-EDGE Handlebar Computer and Camera Mounts (1420, 1440, 1500, 1505, 1605, and 1905 series) are built in three parts. An integral part of our mounts are the connection where the arm and clamp are joined by two assembly bolts located on the underside of the mounts. THESE ASSEMBLY BOLTS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME. The torx head bolts are installed using a permanent thread-lock compound. Doing so will void all warranties.
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager Info@K-EDGE.com for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.
|Black / 31.8mm||857710005333||K13-1440-31.8-BLK||KED74378944K|