The frame is 13” and is a suitable cruiser bike size for most girls 3’2” – 4’4” tall. The frame is fully composed of steel, one of the most durable metals, and can last forever if taken care of properly. Rusting on the frame will not be an issue because it is completely painted which acts as a protectant. The curve of the frame is reminiscent of the classic cruiser bicycles with arching top tube. The frame design is a “new school” design with a thicker top tube and Hawaiian decals.
The Bella has no cables and the rider will never need to shift gears because of the single speed design. The single gear is located inside the hub of the rear wheel keeping it safe from the elements. The single gear on a cruiser is somewhere between the 7th – 10th gears on a 21 speed bike. It gives you a little bit of resistance to gain speed but it’s smooth and easy enough to pedal up minor hills. Single speed bikes can function properly for many years without ever doing any maintenance, however we do recommend a periodic tune-up.
13” Steel Frame with 20” Aluminum Wheels
Single Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
Dual Spring Oversized Cruiser Seat for Added Comfort
2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provides a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
Front and Rear Fenders with a Cruiser Bend Style Handlebar
Bicycle Weighs 23lbs. Fully Assembled
Fits Most Girls 3’2” – 4’4” Tall¬
Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 15 miles in a single trip
Training Wheels can easily be installed if needed
The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun
Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.
13" Frame; 20" Wheels
Classic Cruiser Design, Steel
Classic Cruiser Steel; Chrome Plated
Shimano Coaster Brake
Shimano Nexus Internal 3 Speed
Alloy 20" x 2.125 x 36H
Classic Padded Dual Spring Saddle
Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
Kenda White Wall 20" x 2.125
One piece 24 tpi
Forged One Piece, 40T
Stainless steel spokes
Recommended Rider Height:
Fits Most Girls & Women 3’2” – 4’4” Tall
Maximum Rider Weight:
All Firmstrong bicycles are sold through authorized dealers only. Any retail purchaser of our bicycles through one of our authorized dealers will be protected by a limited warranty stated as such:
1) Frames, including forks, are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
2) Components and parts are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for six months from original date of purchase.
If you have a claim that falls under our warranty policy, please contact the Firmstrong authorized dealer in which you purchased the bicycle and they will facilitate the warranty claim for you. Any parts that have been deemed defective during the warranty period will either be repaired or replaced by parts of equal or greater value. As such, it is purely at the discretion of the manufacturer and it is the sole remedy of the warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
1) Damage, failure or loss resulting from normal wear and tear.
2) Damaged, failure or loss resulting from an accident.
3) Damage, failure or loss caused by abuse, misuse or neglect.
4) Damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, improper repair or improper maintenance of bicycles and components.
5) Damage, failure or loss caused by any alterations or modifications. Warranty will be fully voided by any alterations or modifications to the frame, forks or components.
6) Gear or brake adjustments.
7) Tires and tubes.
8) Shipment charges for replacement parts.